Lake Michigan Charter Fishing - October 2022
October is our final month of the charter fishing season and we are usually fishing in 10 to 50 feet of water for Brown trout, Lake trout, and Chinook salmon. This is your last chance of the season to hook up on some trout and salmon. The weather is sometimes unpredictable but when things line up the fishing is solid. Silver King Charters will take you out on Lake Michigan to get in your last open water fishing of the year.
Last Month for Trout and Salmon Fishing
Just because it’s your last chance for fishing doesn’t mean the fish are of lower quality. The Chinooks vary from 2 pounds to 15 pounds. Big Lake trout can be caught this time of year and this is the second-best time of the season for Brown trout. Catch a fish to have smoked for the holidays. Serve your fish at a family gathering for a great conversation starter.
Silver King Charters provides the equipment you need for a great catch. Spoons and stick baits are the top baits. And captains Willy and Kurt will help you have a safe and enjoyable experience out on the lake.
- Dress for the weather – October in Wisconsin can get really chilly. We’ll check in with you the day before your trip to advise you on what to wear and bring based on weather conditions.
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses – Even if the weather is cool, there won’t be shade on the lake. Protect your skin and eyes from the sun so you don’t miss out on the fish!
- A waterproof camera or video recorder – Capture your memories as you catch great fish.
- Cooler – Bring one to preserve your catch. We have storage for your food and beverages. No hard liquor or drugs allowed!
- Wisconsin fishing license and Salmon/Trout stamp –Licenses can be purchased online or when you arrive at the boat. Buying online saves time.
October is your last chance of the year to go after trout and salmon on Lake Michigan. With a No Fish – No Pay policy, Silver King Charters is your best chance to get a final catch. Bring the family, your closest friends, or business associates out for a great time. Schedule your October charter now before we’re all booked up!