All equipment is provided. A first mate works all charters aboard the Silver King and all fish are cleaned and bagged at the end of the trip. All first mates have over 10 yrs fishing and boating experience on Lake Michigan. No matter your skill level the captain and first mate will make you feel like a pro. Want to learn as much as you can before your Lake Michigan charter fishing trip? Check out our Fishing Encyclopedia of Terms for more information of the fish you can catch, the types of bait and fishing tackle you may use on your Lake Michigan fishing charter.
WHAT TO BRING
- Dress for the weather. We call all clients a day in advance and advise them on what to bring and wear for the conditions.
- Wear soft-soled shoes.
- Sun Tan Lotion and Sunglasses.
- Camera or Video recorder
- Cooler for your catch. Ice can be purchased at the marina.
- Beverages and food. We have storage for both.
- No hard liquor or Drugs!
- Wisconsin fishing license and Salmon/Trout Stamp.
- Licenses can be purchased at the boat but Silver King Charters recommends that you purchase these on line to save time at the boat. Call toll free 1-877-945-4236. The license you need is the 2 day Great Lakes Fishing license, which cost $14.
Note: Some people are prone to seasickness, so please contact your pharmacist about remedies such as Dramamine, pressure bracelets, or ear patches. It helps to get a good night sleep and eat breakfast.