Milwaukee Charter Fishing Located at McKinley Marina
Located at McKinley Marina, South Section 1750 N Lincoln Memorial Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202.
1) Take I-794 east bound to the Lakefront exit. Turn left or north bound from this exit, which turns into Lincoln Memorial drive.
2) You will drive about a mile and come to a set of lights were you will turn right from Lincoln Memorial Dr toward Lake Michigan, or east bound, onto East Lafayette Hill Rd. There is a coffee place located on the west side of the street you will turn at.
3) Drive down Lafayette Hill Rd and you will pass a small white guard shack.
4) Then you will come to a round building with a white roof called Pitch's. This is the McKinley Marina building and where we will meet you.
5) You will also see a boat launch on your right, a fish cleaning station on your left and straight ahead is a pier head where you will park along the wall. Walk back to the round building and our boat is 2 minutes walking distance from here. There are bathrooms located at the round building.
6) Call Captain Kurt at 414-460-1467 if he is running the trip and call Captain Willy at 414-916-4421 if he is running the trip. The Milwaukee charter fishing boat is located at slip A10, which will be within walking distance of your car.
There are bathroom facilities located at the McKinley Marina round building right by where the boat is docked. McKinley Marina address is 1750 N Lincoln Memorial Dr and is located within minutes of the heart of downtown Milwaukee and Miller Park.
Give Silver King Charters a call today at 414-460-1467 to book a spring, summer or fall trip from April 1st through October 31st and experience Milwaukee charter fishing at its best. McKinley Marina is an excellent location to put you onto Lake Michigan salmon and trout fast. Wisconsin salmon charters are a great way to spend a day, so schedule a trip with Silver King Charters to see just how good charter fishing on Lake Michigan can be.
View Larger Map
Lake Michigan Charter Fishing Trip Offers Low Prices in All Seasons
Looking to enjoy an exciting spring, summer or fall afternoon with your friends and family? Silver King Charters offers you an affordable option for a day of family entertainment in the Milwaukee area, featuring a boat ride, thrilling fishing and world class scenery.
Silver King Charters provides you with a full day of fun for a very affordable rate , seven days a week. Our regular prices for a 1-6 person group are as follows:
- Half day charter (5 hour trip or limit reached): $525 (includes tax, cleaning & bagging of catch)
- Full day charter (8 hour trip or limit reached): $750 (includes tax, cleaning & bagging of catch)
You are not limited to exactly 5 hours. If you wish to extend your trip past 5 hours, each additional hour costs $75. The total price includes fish cleaning and bagging as well, so you don’t have to get your hands dirty.
Passengers are only allowed to catch so many trout and salmon. Each passenger may catch up to 5 fish of any combination of salmon or trout. Lake Trout is the only exception—passengers may only catch 2 total.
The greatest benefits of your day on Lake Michigan, of course, are the priceless memories from a day of family fun —and pounds and pounds of fresh salmon ready to bake or fry straight out of the lake. Does anything taste better?
Milwaukee Family Entertainment Near McKinley Marina
Your exciting fishing trip goes from Milwaukee to Racine or vice-versa. McKinley Marina in Milwaukee is located nearby to many fantastic parks, music venues and restaurants. Follow up a great day of fishing with a wonderful night of family fun!
Plan for dinner or a snack at any one of these Milwaukee hot spots near the McKinley Marina:
- Mo’s A Place for Steaks
- Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro
- Pizza Man
- Northpoint Custard
Of course, Milwaukee entertainment doesn’t begin and end with dining. Families have dozens of options when looking to top off their day of fishing fun on Lake Michigan.
Milwaukee features a number of beautiful musical venues hosting some of the best artists and bands in the world. The Pabst Theater and Riverside Theater located downtown are some of the most beautiful venues in the country. You may also look into Turner Hall, or see who’s headlining down at the BMO Bradley Center.
If the weather is hot and you want to take a dip, head on over to Bradford or South Shore Beach. For an educational experience or a trip through history, visit Discovery World, the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum or the Harley Davidson museum.
Your day doesn’t have to end at the dock. Stick around and experience some of Milwaukee’s finest attractions!
Charter Fishing Makes a Trip to Wisconsin Unforgettable
Silver King Charter can be the main event in a memorable weekend trip to Milwaukee. Shoot up north I-94 from Chicago or east I-94 from Madison for some Wisconsin fun. Milwaukee is also easily accessible from nearby cities such as Green Bay or Minneapolis. Pack up your kids and embark on a trip you won’t ever forget.
Wisconsin is one of the fishing hot spots in the country. You haven’t fished until you’ve fished Wisconsin. Charter fishing on Lake Michigan in Milwaukee is a unique opportunity from travelers around the country, from Texas to New York, to live a thrilling deep lake fishing experience at an affordable price.
Enter the Salmon-A-Rama fishing tournament held in the week of July 11th-19th in 2015. Silver King Charter purchases a ticket so every charter booked during the week is automatically entered in the tournament. It offers 10’s of thousands of dollars of prizes to participants. Book during Salmon-A-Rama and get the opportunity to win some cash—as much as $20,000!
Imagine the stories to be had from your big catch on a Great Lake. Relax after a long day of reeling in lunkers over drinks at any of Milwaukee’s excellent local taverns and breweries. Take your partner on a beautiful Edelweiss dinner cruise. Head down to Lake Park Golf Course and get in an affordable 9 or 18 holes of golf. Or take a walk through the Historic Third Ward and browse around through Milwaukee’s famous arts and fashion district
Stay the night at one of Milwaukee’s several excellent hotels on the east side. Head south on Prospect Avenue and rest after a long day of fishing and dining at Park East Hotel or The Knickerbocker on the Lake.
Take advantage of this opportunity to embark on a classic Wisconsin charter fishing trip today!
Contact us and book a memorable Lake Michigan charter fishing trip for the whole family.